The Polar Buff® is the Original Buff® headwear sewn to a cylindrical piece of Polartec® Classic 100™ fleece. In cold weather, the Polar Buff® maintains body temperature and prevents heat loss, thanks to the combination of microfiber and Polartec®. Extremely soft to the touch, you will love using the Polar Buff®!
Now available with this style of Polar Buff®, Polygiene®, an anti bacterial, anti odor technology. Polygiene® technology, based on natural silver salts and recycled silver, is incorporated into the fabric, not just the individual fibers or panels. Polygiene® protects against odor and degradation from odor causing bacteria,thus ensuring freshness and comfort no matter how hot the conditions may be. Silver has a natural ability to prevent the growth of bacteria and has been known as an antibacterial for thousands of years. Preventing bacteria growth means you'll also prevent body odors from being produced by sweat.
Polygiene® qualifies for the OEKO-TEX standard 100 and has undergone dermatological testing. It will not cause skin irritation, and the active ingredient has been proven to stay in the fabric, no matter how many times you may wash your garment.
The Polar Buff® can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, bonnet, saharine, pirate cap, and an amazingly soft beanie. Maybe you can create a new use of your own? If you do, please let us know!
- Material: 100% Polyester Microfiber w Polartec®Classic 100™ fleece
- Weight: 1.99 ounces
- Dimensions: 28.9 inches long by 9.6 inches
- Sizing: One Size fits most adults. Check out our line of Junior Buff®s for children's sizes.
- Seam Free: There are no irritating seams or hems.
- Easy Care: Machine washable and no need to iron.
- Colors: Buff®s are color fast, will never lose their colors.