Attention all Survivor fans! PlanetBuff has purchased a limited supply of Survivor Buff®s from the most memorable seasons. These Limited Edition printings are available with official Survivor packaging. Purchase them while you can! Collect them all before they are gone forever! If you are a true Survivor fan, these are a must have for your collection!
SURVIVOR South Pacific: Sophie Clarke won the 23rd installment of CBS's Survivor South Pacific season. Coach Wade and Albert Destrade were runner ups. Ozzy Lush won the $100,00 prize as Sprint Player of the Season!
- Details: Episode 1, Season 23
- Airdates: September 14th-December 18th 2011
- Episode Introduced: "I Need Redemption"-September 14th 2011
- Location: Upolu, Samoa
- Tribe Name: Te Tuna
- Survivor Buff® Color: Yellow
- Winner: Sophie Clarke
Now available with this style of CBS SURVIVOR Buff®, Polygiene®, an anti bacterial, anti odor technology. Polygiene® technology, based on natural silver salts and recycled silver, is incorporated into the fabric, not just the individual fibers or panels. Polygiene® protects against odor and degradation from odor causing bacteria,thus ensuring freshness and comfort no matter how hot the conditions may be. Silver has a natural ability to prevent the growth of bacteria and has been known as an antibacterial for thousands of years. Preventing bacteria growth means you'll also prevent body odors from being produced by sweat.
Polygiene® qualifies for the OEKO-TEX standard 100 and has undergone dermatological testing. It will not cause skin irritation, and the active ingredient has been proven to stay in the fabric, no matter how many times you may wash your garment.
The SURVIVOR Buff® can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, hair scrunchy, saharine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana. Maybe you can create a new use of your own? If you do, please let us know!
- Material: 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Weight: 1.23 ounces
- Dimensions: 20.7 inches long x 9.6 inches wide
- Sizing: One Size fits most adults.
- Seam Free: There are no irritating seams or hems.
- Easy Care: Machine washable and no need to iron.
- Colors: Buff®s are color fast, will never lose their colors